Monday, February 10, 2014

Are We There Yet???


Okay, so I admit it...I've done my share of bad writing in my life time...some on purpose, some not, but it was always with an intention to write something worth while.


I've written two full length novels in the last five years, one novella, and more short stories than I can count. I've written a couple of poems while I was at it but I am no poet as I am the first to admit.

I can't avoid bad writing as much as I would like to. It's like trying to lose weight without exercising and eating less, or crossing the country with your eyes closed,  you simply can't get there from here.


I want to be there...I want to be at that place where I have found my voice and the good writing comes easier and more frequent than the bad...


I want to find my way home...



No comments:

Post a Comment